Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lab 7 Genetics of organisms

Hello all:
 Lab 7 will have to be completed virtually :(
Ap Seniors - your lab bench will be due on Friday 02/17/2012 your lab will be due on Wednesday 02/22/2012. You can get ahead start on the lab, however know that a complete lab write up will be due on Wednesday.

Ap juniors- lab bench due Thursday 02/16/2012, lab report due 02/21/2012

Use the following link for lab bench:
http://www.phschool.com/science/biology_place/labbench/lab7/intro.html

Goodluck let me know if you need anything!

17 comments:

  1. where is the link to the actual virtual lab?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.ucopenaccess.org/courses/APBioLabs/course/index.html
    is this the link for the actual lab?
    that would be lab 9...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ms. Fradi on the lab it says go to part 2&3 on the pop up window...but there is no pop up window... therefore we can not really do part two or three hehe only part one (heh stare at the criters)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It says to do parts two and three but I can only see part one and I've tried it on two different computers...and all there really is in part one is looking at flies under the microscope

    ReplyDelete
  5. it isn't working for me either!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mine is not working at all, when i enter the simulab it doesn't even allow me to view the flies, so idk what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup there's only one part...there isn't even a pop-up window, and there's not much to do in part 1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I emailed her telling her about the problems we're having with the lab because I figured that she'd sooner answer her email than the blog. But if anyone is able to do it, please help because I've tried it on different computers at different times so I'm really lost on what to do. Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today was the only day where I would have had time to do it, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete